Helicopter Route: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter is a suitable program for those who are willing to complete this Yatra with easy and hassle free. This holy journey starts from Nepalganj to Simikot by scheduled flight and from Simikot to Hilsa by chartered Helicopter Service. From Hilsa (Nepal China border), the pilgrims picked by deluxe coach and transferred to the Border town of Tibet Taklakot/Purang, from there, the journey proceed towards the exotic Yatra of Kailash and Mansarovar.
• Assemble at Lucknow and transfer to Nepalgunj. • Evening program breefing and Dinner.
Hotel: Batika Om Resort or Similar. Meals: Welcome drink and Dinner
(2,910 m)/ Hilsa ( 3700m):
• Early morning transfer to Nepalgunj domestic airport. • Fly about 50 minutes to Simikot. • Further fly 20 Minutes to Hilsa by Helicopter. • Arrival, transfer to hotel. Hotel: Snow Land or Similar. Meals: Breakfast,Lunch, Dinner & Tea/Coffee.
• After breakfast, Cross over the Karnali River to Sher . • Embark Nepal and enter Tibet. • Drive about an hour to Purang. Hotel: Himalaya Purang Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tea/Coffee.
• Day free for acclimatization. • Explore Purang city and market.
Hotel: HimalayaPurang Meals: Brekfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tea/Coffee.
• Drive about one and half hour to Lake Manasarovar. • On the way visit/darshana of Ravan Lake. • Start Manasarovar Parikrama (Kora) (circumambulation). • On the way Perform holy Dip& Pooja. • Reach Chiu Gompa for overnight stay. Hotel: ParmarthaAshram or Similar. Meals: Bed tea & breakfast at Purang, Lucnh& Evening hot Dinner.
• After breakfast, drive toYamdwar. • First day trek of Kailash Parikrama (Kora). • Walk approx. 13 km within 6to 7 hours. • One can ride Personal horse/Pony. Hotel: Sisapangma Driaphuk,. Meals: Bed tea and breakfast at Mansarovar, packed Lunch with fruits and chocolates. Dinner with hot soup and energy drink.
• Journey starts early in the morning as possible. • Trek to Dolma-La (5670m) above sea level. • Divine views of Ganeshkund and Gaurikund during the Parikrama. Hotel: Zhuthulphuk Guesthouse. Meals: Bed tea & breakfast at Driaphuk, packedLunch with fruits, chocolates and cookies while trekking. Dinner with hot soup and energy drink.
• Trek about 3 hours to end the Parikrama at Mani Wall . • Drive to Hilsa via Purang. • Airlift to Simikot by helicopter and Overnight stay.
Hotel: Tibet guest house or Rolling Guest house or Dorjee Kitchen. Meals: Bed tea & breakfast at Zhuthulphuk, Lunch at Darchen or Purang & Evening hot Dinner.
• After breakfast fly to Nepalgunj • Futher proceed for Lucknow… End the Yatra
Hotel: (Only for referashment) Meals: Breakfast at Simikot and Lunch at Nepalgunj
(Buffer day (the day can be use as per requirement)
• Breakfast at hotel • Departure transfer to Lucknow by private coach.